Thursday, November 5, 2009

passing the time





1. I still have no excitement towards Halloween. I am very proud of my bjork swan dress I made this year, it's definitely now my go to outfit for any costume party I get invited to in the future.
2. As excited as I was for this awesome fishbowl, it had turned out to be extremely difficult to change the water (impossible to do by yourself) and our fish (who I believe is still nameless) is such a bore. He is sometimes fun to watch eat his little freeze dried worms but other than that I usually think he has died. I want a cat.
3. This cute earring holder is extremely easy to make and it baffles me that people will buy them from urban outfitters for way too much money. Make your own. Or I'll make you one and you can buy it from me =) I have two of these in my room and I never wear earrings.
4. My dresser is a huge mess and I desperately want more jewelry. I'm planning to make a necklace holder tree branch thing as soon as i find the perfect tree branches to do so. For now, my necklaces will remain a tangled mess.

No comments: